Here Are The 6 Phases Your Body Will Go Through When You Start Consuming Turmeric Every Day
For centuries, besides in cooking, turmeric has been used and in the traditional medicine due to its potent health benefits.
It fights infections, reduce inflammation, and treats digestive problems. Nowadays, numerous people are becoming aware of its effectiveness and capacity to treat various health problems.
- Reduces Inflammation – From what the studies have shown, turmeric is an excellent anti-inflammatory agent with powerful properties, the best of which is curcumin. Studies have shown that curcumin can have even better effects than pharmaceutical drugs when it comes to treating chronic conditions.
- Reduces the Risk of Cancer – Researchers at the American Cancer Society claim that Curcumin can interfere with several important molecular pathways, involve in cancer development, spread and growth, with another study confirming the amazing properties of Curcumin.For example, it is extremely beneficial in the case of lymphoma, leukemia, as well as breast cancer, gastrointestinal cancers, ovarian cancer, lung cancer, melanoma and a whole list of other life-threatening conditions.
- Aids Digestion and Relieves Digestive-Related Disorders – Turmeric contains potent anti-inflammatory features that reduce symptoms of digestive disorders.In a study conducted by the University of Maryland, it was proved that turmeric treats ulcerative colitis and indigestion. According to the results, Curcumin, which is found in turmeric, stimulates the gallbladder production, thus improving digestion.
- Promotes Brain Health – According to experts, Curcumin improves the brain’s capacity for learning. Moreover, it prevents neurodegenerative issues, dementia and Alzheimer’s included.It was proved in a study that there is a great connection between Curcumin and enhanced cognition. Actually, turmeric helps in neuroplasticity, which is the production and development of new brain connections.
- Promotes Heart Health – It was proved in a study conducted by the University of Maryland that turmeric is good for the heart health since it removes plaque accumulation.In fact, plaque accumulation in the arteries provokes a heart attack or stroke. Curcumin can reduce the levels of bad cholesterol (LDL) and at the same time, can prevent blood clots.
- Relieves Arthritis Symptoms – Thanks to its potent anti-inflammatory properties, turmeric alleviates arthritis symptoms effectively.Moreover, turmeric provides better results than many other pharmaceutical alternatives. According to experts, patients suffering of rheumatoid arthritis who added curcumin into their diet reduced this disease.