Eat 2 Bananas Daily And See Changes After A Month
Bananas are nutritious and tasty. They have many benefits and are super foods.
Vitamins, minerals, sugars fructose and sucrose, fibers. An apple a day or banana?
Calories fat 3
Trans fat 0
Saturated fat 0
Sodium 1 mg
Carbs 23 g
Fiber 3 g
Sugar 12 g
Protein 1 g
Vitamin A 1%
Vitamin C 15%
Stats say that banana is most eaten fruit in USA, compared to orange and apple. We buy them green , but brown ripe are better.
They have TNF.
WHAT IS THE TNF?
A riper banana has more TNF this fights cancer and bad cells.
Also there is link between cells with this banana. Also inflammation is easy removed.
The TNF stops tumor growths and makes cell death. Also they have antioxidants.
Immunity is boosted and white blood cells too. A brown banana is worth buying.
MORE REASONS TO HAVE A BANANA:
- Pressure and heartburn- they have low sodium and keep heart healthy
- Energy- vitamins, minerals, low glycemic carbs, before and after workouts for soothing muscles.
- Fight anemia – they have iron and this makes hemoglobin and red blood cells
- Ulcers- avoid some foods for ulcer, but not banana. Soft, creamy smooth for the gut.
- Depression- this has tryptophan for depression. Serotonin is active this way and improves the mood.
- Constipation- banana works the bowels and removes constipation.
- Basal temperature- makes the mood good and regardless of the season.Source:http:www.healthguidegenius.com