Cauliflower, Coconut Oil, Ginger, Turmeric Stew – Amazing!
This flavorful stew is ideal for vegans or meat eaters. Also, it’s loaded with sound fats! Encouraging and warm, it’s one the entire family can appreciate for supper.
Include some chicken or tofu for additional protein. In case you’re appreciating a touch of grains, this sets pleasantly with wild rice.
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 3 ready tomatoes, finely hacked
- 1 jalapeno, stemmed, seeded, hacked
- 2 teaspoons ginger paste
- 1 tablespoon coriander powder
- 1 can full-fat, unsweetened coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons cleaved cilantro
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 medium onion, finely hacked
- 1 medium head cauliflower, stemmed and cut into chomp measure florets
- 1 container hacked kale
- 1 tablespoon cumin powder
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
Warm the coconut oil for half a minute on medium warmth, in a medium stock pot,.
Include the cumin seeds and mix until the
point when they begin to sputter. At that point, include the onions and cook for additional 60 seconds and after that, include the tomatoes, blend and cook for a couple of more minutes until the point that the tomatoes become soft.
Include whatever remains of the fixings and mix together. Cover the dish and stew for around 15 minutes, blending like clockwork to keep from burning.
Scoop the soup into 4 serving bowls and appreciate! Extra stew can be put away in water/air proof holder and put something aside for lunch the following day.
Nutritional value in one serving
- fat — 24 g
- cholesterol 0 mg
- protein 6 g
- sodium 588 mg
- calories — 204
- saturated fat 20 g
- fiber 6
- sugar 18 gSource:http:healthyfoodstar.org