The 5 Best Salads To Lose Weight. In A Week You Should Notice The Change
The salads are one of the most beneficial dishes we can eat, also they are pretty easy and quick to prepare, they are made of healthy ingredients, and mostly they are economical.
Which is why we have prepared a list of recipes of the top 5 salads you can prepare for yourself, and the best thing about them is that they will help you lose weight.
Salads are the best way to stay full but not gain any weight, because each salad includes legumes, vegetables, fruits and all of these are containing huge amounts of vitamins and antioxidants that are needed by our bodies. And these compounds are even needed more when we are in the process of losing weight.
90% of the ingredients that are put in salads can provide the right dose of water and fiber that we need, for our digestive system to function properly and to stay hydrated at all times.
Try to use your imagination a little bit, experiment and spend some time making these tasty salads that will only improve your overall health and help you lose weight as well.
If you are looking to taste something new, take a look at the 5 salads we listed below, which are as we said, full of vitamins and each of the salad doesn’t have more than 200 calories in it.
The doses in the recipes for the salads are made for 4 portions, and they will take only 20 minutes of your time to prepare them, and then enjoy them with your family or your friends.
Or if you are making them for yourself, it is okay to store them in the refrigerator and consume them after a day or two with your dinner or as your main meal.
1. Citrus Salad
- A medium sized peach
- 200g pineapple
- 700g of red cabbage
- 3 tablespoons of freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons of freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1/2 teaspoon of cumin
- A tablespoon of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of Apple Cider Vinegar
- Remove the center part of the cabbage, cut it in quarters and then into thin slices.
- Take the peel of the peach and the pineapple, and cut them into smaller pieces.
- Place these ingredients in a bowl for now, and sprinkle some apple cider vinegar and leave it for 15 minutes to marinate.
- In a cup mix the lemon and orange juice, add the oil and cumin, and add 2 tablespoons of water in it, stir for a minute or so, and add the pepper, and mix it.
- Rinse the carrots or the cabbage and add it in the bowl with the peach and the pineapple.
- 2. Cabbage and Cucumber detox saladIngredients:
- 3 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons of the canola oil
- 2 tablespoons of freshly squeezed lemon juice
- A white onion
- 400g of cucumber
- 600g of green cabbage
- Peel the whole cucumber, and wash the cabbage. Cut both of them in small pieces.
- Peel the onion and cut it in very thin slices. Than put it in the bowl for the salad.
- Meanwhile, in another cup, mix the lemon juice, the pepper and the soy sauce.
- Pour this mixture over the dry ingredients, and refrigerate it if you don’t eat it right away.
- In one portion of the salad, there are only 72 calories.
3. Apple, fennel and orange diuretic salad
- 2 tablespoons of Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 tablespoons of grapeseed oil
- 2 teaspoons of mustard
- 2 teaspoons of honey
- An onion
- 4 oranges
- 3 apples
- 1 fennel
- A few sprigs of dill
- Take the fennel and cut it in thin slices.
- Peel the 4 oranges, and try to separate them in segments.
- Peel the onion and also cut it in very thin slices.
- Wash the apple, don’t peel it, just remove the seeds and the center of the apple, and cut it in slices as well.
- In another cup mix the oil, vinegar, and the honey with the mustard and season the mixture.
- In another bowl mix all of the ingredients except the dill, once they are mixed well, sprinkle the dill over the salad.
4. Carrot noodles to the nut
- 4 tablespoons of sesame seeds
- 4 shallots or onions
- 400 g of carrots
- 4 tablespoons of walnut oil
- 4 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar
- 4 tablespoons of Provencal (mix of parsley and chopped garlic)
- Chop the shallot or the onions well.
- Peel the carrots and wash them. Then cut them into long and thin slices.
- In a large bowl, put the walnut oil and the vinegar, and season that mix.
- Then you can add the Provencal, shallots, sesame seeds and the thin sliced carrots.
- Then use your hands to mix the salad gently.
- Consume it right away.
5. Tuna and Pasta salad
- 1/2 tablespoon of mustard
- A tablespoon of raspberry vinegar
- A yellow pepper
- 1 can of tuna
- 250 g of Fucile pasta
- A red pepper
- A few basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Put the pasta on heat to boil, and add a lot of salt. Once they are boiled use cold water to cool the pasta faster.
- Drain the pasta and place it in a large bowl for salad.
- Wash the peppers well and remove their seeds. Cut them in diamond shape and put them in the salad bowl.
- Add the basil, once it is washed and cut in smaller pieces.
- Drain the tuna from its oil, and put it in the bowl as well.
- In another cup, mix the oil, apple cider vinegar and some mustard. Then add this mixture in the salad and mix very gently with your hands.
Now that you know these recipes, try them out. And when somebody asks you are you desperate about having a good diet, respond with these tasty and calorie-free salads.
Know that not every diet needs to be sad, in order to provide effects. A salad is simply an imagination with your favorite healthy ingredients, and it can become a full meal which can be loved and enjoyed due to its wonderful taste and benefits.