The 4-Ingredient Colon Cleansing Mixture That Will Help Empty Your Body Of Toxic Waste
Many people deal with digestion issues. It could be cramps or constipation. Improperly functioning digestive system can often lead to headaches, fatigue, insomnia, etc.
Improve the function of your bowel, and we strongly suggest that you try this amazing colon cleanse.
It will help you in the treatment of:
- Chronic fatigue
- Brain fog
- Low energy
- Allergy symptoms
- Appetite changes
These symptoms are nothing but a result of waste accumulation in the colon. Toxins end up in your bloodstream, and affect the absorption of nutrients.
The apple, ginger, and lemon colon cleanse
Have a stay-at-home day, and get ready for your trips to the bathroom.
Drink the cleansing juice in the morning, and have another cup before your light lunch. Eat steam-cooked veggies and baked salmon. Have another cup of the juice in the midafternoon.
Drink 6-8 glasses of room temperature water throughout the entire day. Don’t drink too much water after 5 pm, otherwise you will have to stay awake and go to the bathroom all night long.
- ½ cup of 100% pure organic apple juice (prevents ailments and boosts health)
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice (antioxidant, detox agent, digestion enhancer)
- 1 tsp. ginger juice (reduces bloating and eases the elimination of toxins)
- ½ tsp. sea salt (eliminates waste and optimizes bowel movement)
- ½ cup warm purified water
Combine the ingredients together, and get ready for healthy changes. Do the cleanse in a day or over a week.
The cleansing process shouldn’t last for more than a week.
Don’t do the cleanse if you have diabetes, because it contains sugar. It’s also not recommended for pregnant women or individuals suffering from a specific medical condition.
- The cleansing juice eliminates excess fatty acids
- Treats anxiety and fatigue
- Balances hormones
- Improves appetite
- Provides good night’s sleep
Your digestive system has an important role, and controls most of the processes in your body. Take care of it, and improve your overall health.